The Socio-Psychological Variables in the Meaning of Self-Consciousness and Movement Satisfaction of Physical Education and Sport Sciences Students
Keywords:Movement Satisfaction, Self-Consciousness and the Socio-Psychological Variables
This research aims at determine socio-psychological variables, self-consciousness and movement satisfaction of Physical Education and Sport Sciences students. Then, identify the relationship among the socio-psychological variable, self-consciousness and movement satisfaction of Physical Education and Sport Sciences students and predicting the socio-psychological variables in the meaning of self-consciousness and movement satisfaction of Physical Education and Sport Sciences students. In order to achieve the aims of the research, the researchers used the descriptive method by using the surveying method to recognize the variables of the research, the relationships between them and the predictions studies in order to find out how much self-consciousness and movement satisfaction contribute to the psychosocial variable. The community of the research made of Physical Education and Sport Sciences students/ University of Babylon / Fourth grade- morning classes, they were (140) students, the sample of the research made up of (15) students in order to represent the research sample by (11%), the researchers distributed the questionnaires for the research variables to the sample of the research, after analyzing and discussing the results they found out the following:
1. Physical Education and Sport Sciences students enjoy high degrees in movement satisfaction, self-consciousness and the socio-psychological variables.
2. The increasing of socio-psychological variables degrees has a relationship with the increasing of degrees in movement satisfaction, self-consciousness.
3. There is an ability of predicting the psychosocial variables, depending on the reality of movement satisfaction, self-consciousness.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Re use and mixing of content policy- We follow Creative Commons Licence Policy. We follow CC BY. Please refer below for all details
This license lets others distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon our work, even commercially, as long as they credit us for the original creation.
- The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions