The impact of Specific Exercises by Means of Assisting in Developing some Bio-Movement Abilities and Accuracy of Some Offensive Skills for Young Basketball Players
Keywords:specific exercises, assisting, bio-movement abilities, offensive skills
The current research aims to identify the following: Preparing specific exercises using assistant means .
Knowing the effect of specific exercises by using assistant means in developing some bio-movement abilities
and accuracy of some offensive skills in basketball for youth. The experimental design is used, also the search
community is identified by the young basketball players in the Mahawil Sports Club, which numbered (24)
players. Then, the offensive skills test was applied to them, as well as the appropriate statistical treatments
were used to reach the results, then the results were presented, analyzed and discussed, as it is reached the
1. By using of the specific exercises has a positive effect in developing some bio-movement abilities and
offensive skills of young basketball players.
2. Using of the teaching means is better than the used method, which increased the effectiveness of learning
some offensive skills in the basketball game.
3. The qualitative exercises by using the educational methods had an effect in controlling the accuracy of
performance of skills with the correct way.
Based on the results of the research, the researchers have reached the most important recommendations:
1. Adopting a qualitative exercises approach by using educational methods in the process of learning youth
the basketball skills as well as the possibility of using them for students.
2. Relying on educational means as an essential part of the content of the educational curriculum for skills
in youth basketball.
3. Emphasizing on generalizing the contents of the qualitative exercises in learning basketball and benefiting
from the experiences it provides in the educational process.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Re use and mixing of content policy- We follow Creative Commons Licence Policy. We follow CC BY. Please refer below for all details
This license lets others distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon our work, even commercially, as long as they credit us for the original creation.
- The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions