The Effect of the Kinetic Collections According to the Outcome of Movement Performance in Learning Some Skills in Basketball for Young Players
Keywords:kinetic collections, outcome, movement, performance, learning, skills
The Study Aimed to: The numbers of movement collection according to information about the result.
Knowing the effect of movement collection on the basis of information about the result in learning some
skills for basketball for young players. The design of the two equivalents groups was used, as the research
community is determined the players of Al Mahaweel Club in basketball for the youth category for the sports
season (2018-2019) by (20) players, that the research community is divided into two equal groups (control,
experimental) then items foe collection of movement is designed, so the total educational units reached (8)
units, in light of the results that the current research reached:
1. The trainer’s approach has a positive effect in learning some basketball skills.
2. The group which used the kinetic collections was better than the other group in learning some skills in
In light of the results of the research and its conclusions, the current research has reached:
1. Adopting the kinetic collections to learn the basic skills of basketball as being successful and effective.
2. Work to take advantage of the results of the study to improve the level of skill performance in basketball
for other groups.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Re use and mixing of content policy- We follow Creative Commons Licence Policy. We follow CC BY. Please refer below for all details
This license lets others distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon our work, even commercially, as long as they credit us for the original creation.
- The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions