Acute Pyrethroids Insecticide Ingestion in An Elderly Patient
Keywords:pyrethroids, elderly, chemical ingestion, intoxication, depression
Insecticide ingestion is not an uncommon phenomenon found in daily practices. An elderly woman, 69-yearold,
was rushed to emergency room due to household cleaning liquid ingestion. There was a history of previous
suicide attempt and severe depressive episode before. Since there was no sign of severe intoxication, patient
received symptomatic treatment. Patient was discharged with symptomatic treatment and antidepressants.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Re use and mixing of content policy- We follow Creative Commons Licence Policy. We follow CC BY. Please refer below for all details
This license lets others distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon our work, even commercially, as long as they credit us for the original creation.
- The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions