Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions-Usually there are multiple authors of the manuscript , only one corresponding author is to be designated for all the communications with the journal .It is the responsibility of corresponding author to warranty that the data in the manuscript is original and scientifically accurate;the manuscript is the genuine original work without invading any right of privacy and does not infringe on any copyright and all authors have agreed to participate in the peer review process. The corresponding author also warranty that the manuscript is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and will not be submitted elsewhere for publication till the review process by the journal.
- The submission of file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Send one file only including Text, Tables and Figures.
- Only manuscripts of sufficient quality that meet the aims and scope of IJPOT will be reviewed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.